tailsrules1278tailsrules1278

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic vs J-Lo! Sonic vs J-Lo!

What the hell?

I don't want to be resentful, or hateful, or hurtful in any way, but this video DID NOT cut it. There was no storyline, and the only moral was "this is what happens when cartoon characters meet sexy ladies." But that moral was false. I mean, Amy's around Sonic all the time, and he doesn't spin-dash into her privates. I could count the seconds in this movie, because it's so short and stupid. I even clicked on the secret, and all I saw was a flappy, NON-sexy lady whom Sonic just bounced off. Offense meant to be taken. And I didn't mean the first sentence.

Tails Walks In On Sally Tails Walks In On Sally

Cool!

I've loved it since you put it on dA and youtube! And THIS is what you used my sprites for! :)

TheHappySpaceman responds:

Thanks!
Yep, it is!

Stickward: The Movie Stickward: The Movie

Awesome!

Although there was nothing much than crazy elevator music and a stick figure hitting his head on the table until an explosion, it was very funny. Especially the "Great Googly Moogly" part. XDD

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow!

The effort put into this is simply AMAZING. I played the whole game, with all of the characters (and the characters from the cheat code), and I knew this didn't take only five minutes. I love this game.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Fun and Confusing

It was fun doing it, but also a little confusing. It wasn't the best Phage Wars.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Long, Amusing, and Addicting

I was playing this till 11:00 PM, because I was playing this game of the sushi cat and its love. Great job. I loved the whole game plan and plot.

Super Mario Castle: The Return Super Mario Castle: The Return

Pure Awesome

This sounds just like the music bowser would like.

Veneox responds:

That's what I was going for. ;}

Smell the Mario Smell the Mario

wow

GREAT! I LOVE THIS!

MarioRemix_LongMarch MarioRemix_LongMarch

Long

It's long, but I love it! Great! Make more!

Googleplex Googleplex

What did you use?

It was epic.

Pyro the Echidna Pyro the Echidna

awesome

I can't even draw that good. Are you ever on different sites where I can see your art? Or is this all?