tailsrules1278tailsrules1278

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Wow!

The effort put into this is simply AMAZING. I played the whole game, with all of the characters (and the characters from the cheat code), and I knew this didn't take only five minutes. I love this game.

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Fun and Confusing

It was fun doing it, but also a little confusing. It wasn't the best Phage Wars.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Long, Amusing, and Addicting

I was playing this till 11:00 PM, because I was playing this game of the sushi cat and its love. Great job. I loved the whole game plan and plot.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Great

I saw the success in you when I played this game. The colorful changing colors, the tetris-like style of not being able to touch the top, the shrinking of the pixels when you beat the stage, everything. ArmorGames makes the best games.

Sonic Smash Brothers BETA Sonic Smash Brothers BETA

Good game, not bad

I loved it, the battling gameplay and all, but if you watch the movie, sometimes Sonic turns super when the music turns off and there's no loop. Other than that, great job!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Addictive

This game is so awesome, I was playing it for hours. You, ArmorGames, have the best talent at making games. It's dark out now, because I was addicted and kept trying to kill the beasts.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

thanks!

This taught me so much about the universe!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Whoa

Increasingly hard in each level, although it is easy to understand what you have to do in each level.

Phit Phit

Music

This is a great game, with all the Tetris-style pieces and the gameplay of it all, but it gets kinda boring with no music to listen to. I'm rating it 10, still, because it really makes you think like Tetris.

MagicPen2 MagicPen2

Awesome

Another great magic pen game erupted from Flash(correct?). Like the last, it is very challenging and makes physics fun. You, my friend, are a very smart person. This game should be put in news articles.