tailsrules1278tailsrules1278

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sonic vs J-Lo! Sonic vs J-Lo!

What the hell?

I don't want to be resentful, or hateful, or hurtful in any way, but this video DID NOT cut it. There was no storyline, and the only moral was "this is what happens when cartoon characters meet sexy ladies." But that moral was false. I mean, Amy's around Sonic all the time, and he doesn't spin-dash into her privates. I could count the seconds in this movie, because it's so short and stupid. I even clicked on the secret, and all I saw was a flappy, NON-sexy lady whom Sonic just bounced off. Offense meant to be taken. And I didn't mean the first sentence.

Tails Walks In On Sally Tails Walks In On Sally

Cool!

I've loved it since you put it on dA and youtube! And THIS is what you used my sprites for! :)

TheHappySpaceman responds:

Thanks!
Yep, it is!

Stickward: The Movie Stickward: The Movie

Awesome!

Although there was nothing much than crazy elevator music and a stick figure hitting his head on the table until an explosion, it was very funny. Especially the "Great Googly Moogly" part. XDD

Sonic&Pals(Mario Twins 2) Sonic&Pals(Mario Twins 2)

Parody

First of all, the sounds are not the same, second, the Mario Twins was by LUIGIPLAYSBASS, not BUDDALOWINGKING.

The Many Deaths of Luigi The Many Deaths of Luigi

First of all...

1st I like luigi and I only clicked on it because I thought it would be something funny, but all it turned out to be was something horribly suckish with horrible graphics. Thumbs down.
2nd: NO SOUND! That really sucks. Double thumbs down.
3rd, LUIGI PWNS! So you, DreAd-Head, are just a lazy little man who made a bad "The Many Deaths of Luigi" who didn't think twice when you made it. Triple thumbs down.

Be Sprited Be Sprited

Megaman

He made me crack up the most. "BAAAAOMP"
"What was that"
"BAAAAAAAOMP"
"You on drugs"
I lol'd so hard

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Mecha Sonic

The mecha sonic part was the best part, he beat up the sandbag in so many ways to imagine. You wouldn't know what would be coming next, and when it came, it would surprise you. Awesome.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Fantastic

Wario and Waluigi made me laugh so hard! Especially because they kept failing to get the emerald, ha ha what a riot. 10/10, but I'd make it infinity/10 if I could!

Super Mario Toad's Reign Super Mario Toad's Reign